I FRANKENSTEIN FILMING LOCATIONS.

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

I FRANKENSTEIN FILMING LOCATIONS.

Postby rockatansky4073 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Hey so i was watching the terrible movie I FRANKENSTEIN last night and i'd heard it was filmed in Melbourne so was naturally looking for familiar locations and i got way more than i'd expected.

There's a scene of a crude operating theater in an underground carpark - GUESS WHICH UNDERGROUND CARPARK???

I swear the MFP fleet was hidden in there somewhere, No Mad Max fan could mistaken that cool, strange design in that carpark.

ALSO guess who was the 'surgeon' in the scene?

BRUCE SPENCE!!!

A double MAD MAX hit.
Made me wonder actually, before or during filming if anyone did it on purpose and was it a fan in the production, or just pure coincidence.

Pity the movie sucked arse :)
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Re: I FRANKENSTEIN FILMING LOCATIONS.

Postby Turbofurball » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:01 am

If someone from the same crew was involved it might have just been a cheap and easy way to find locations - contracts to allow filming etc are easy to arrange for a second time, rather than having to scout new places, contact the owners (who might need persuasion), and so on.
Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch 'em, we're gonna cook 'em, and we're gonna eat 'em!
Turbofurball

Re: I FRANKENSTEIN FILMING LOCATIONS.

Postby Immortan Joecutter » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:11 am

Made me wonder actually, before or during filming if anyone did it on purpose and was it a fan in the production, or just pure coincidence.

I did recognize the 'famous' Carpark too. It's clearly an Easter Egg.
Immortan Joecutter

Return to General Movie Discussion