Now Streaming On NOW TV In The UK

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Now Streaming On NOW TV In The UK

Postby MWFV8 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:18 am

Mad Max Fury Road was added to Now TV in the UK yesterday.

I actually got quite excited about re-watching it and showing my girlfriend. We both gave up by the canyon chase. The more I watch the film the more I love some bits and dislike others.

But anyway, those with Now TV movie subscriptions (which is usually a completely waste of money) can fill their boots accordingly.
"Wrong, we fight for a belief. I stay."
MWFV8

Re: Now Streaming On NOW TV In The UK

Postby Turbofurball » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:40 am

Hi, I'm in the UK and have never heard of NowTV ... what is it? Something like Netflix?
Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch 'em, we're gonna cook 'em, and we're gonna eat 'em!
Turbofurball

Postby MWFV8 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:23 am

Turbofurball wrote:Hi, I'm in the UK and have never heard of NowTV ... what is it? Something like Netflix?

NowTV is Sky's streaming service. It's available via apps or by purchasing a dedicated streaming box. I'm very much anti-murdoch and anti-sky but they keep offering me a free month to go in and remind myself how poor the selection is on there.

For new subscribers they offer a 14 day free trial. So theoretically it's a way to watch Fury Road for free at the moment and Sky will foot the bill - that may appeal to anyone who's struggling for cash at the moment.
"Wrong, we fight for a belief. I stay."
MWFV8

Postby Turbofurball » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:55 am

Ah right, I don't have sky so that explains that! :)
Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch 'em, we're gonna cook 'em, and we're gonna eat 'em!
Turbofurball

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road